Has the task to collect, preserve and give value to the historical documentation related to the long life of the Barilla Company and of the Brands owned by the Group.
Its primary functions consist in getting back the memory of the past, preserving the materials and documentation through the most proper criteria giving them value so that they can be present again within the Company culture and of the wider social reality.
The Barilla Historical Archive in addition guarantees:
- The exchange and diffusion of experiences with the cultural community, the enterprises, the institutions and the big public;
- Activity of research, development and detailed study within the history of enterprise area and shares the Mission of Museimpresa, the association that links the Italian companies with archives and museums of enterprise and the Archive is its business partner and founder.
- The promotion and the regard for the cultural evolution of the enterprise and the historic memory of the Company generations, documenting also the social development of the Country.
The Barilla Historical Archive collects and preserves:
- Paper documents, such as manuscripts and typewritten texts, photos, press release, financial reports, advertising and promotional materials, drawings, studies and projects;
- Documents on magnetic or digital support, like video and short movies advertising documents, audio announcments and documents, electronic files, grey literature;
- Documents and promotional objects of different kind of material (paper and cardboard, plastics, metal, fabric);
- Books, pamphlets and multimedial supports (CD, DVD, …) of bibliographic works, periodic publications
Related to the Brands Barilla, Braibanti, Voiello, Filiz, Misko, Vesta & Yemina, Mulino Bianco, Grancereale, Pan di Stelle, Pavesi, Harry’s, Wasa, Academia Barilla, Barilla Restaurants-Casa Barilla, Cucina Barilla, First, coming from the offices of the Company and the suppliers of the Countries in which the Company operates.